The Peking duck feast!
|10 min||30 min|
- 1 package Cooked boneless roasted duck
- 2 packages Chinese pancakes (defrosted at room temperature)
- 1 cucumber, sliced into julienne
- 2 spring onions, sliced into julienne*
- Pecking duck sauce, to serve
1. Defrost duck overnight in the fridge.
2. Preheat oven to 200°C.
3. Place duck on a baking tray, skin side up and cook for 30 minutes until skin is golden brown and crispy.
4. Remove the duck from the oven and let it sit for at least 10 minutes before you carve it.
5. Using a sharp knife, cut the skin and meat into pieces and arrange them on a warm serving platter.
6. Serve at once with the pancakes, cucumbers, spring onions and a bowl of pecking duck sauce.
*This recipe item is not found in foodhaus shop
SHOP THE RECIPE