Beetroot burger with avocado and tricolore vegetables
|5 min||20 min|
- 1 package foodhaus beetroot burgers
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil*
- 4 foodhaus vegan burger buns
- 4 Iceberg lettuce leaves cut into thin slices*
- 1 Sliced tomato *
- 4 tbsp Magoulitsa hummus
- 4 slices Vero Fytiko fasting cheese
- 1 package Ardo tricolore vegetables
- Ingredients for the Avocado:
- 4 pieces Salud avocado halves
- 1 tsp Ardo parsley
- ½ tsp Ardo diced red chilli
- 1 tbsp Chorio Extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp Maldon sea salt flakes
- ¼ tsp Maldon crushed pepper
- Juice of one lime*
1. Preheat the oven at 200°C. Place the tricolore vegetables on a cooking tray and cook for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and crispy, turning once.
2. In a bowl, cut the avocados into small pieces and add the parsley, chili, oil, lime juice and salt and pepper, mixing with a fork.
3. Preheat the grill to 200°C, place a cast iron pan or a baking pan in it and let it heat up well. 4. Add the sunflower oil and cook the burgers for 3-4 minutes on each side. When we turn them over, put the vegetable cheese on top.
5. Remove the pan from the grill and cook the buns for 1 minute on each side.
6. Assemble your burger by first putting hummus on the buns, then add the iceberg lettuce, tomato, burger and close with the other bun.
7. Serve the burger with the avocado and the tricolore vegetables.
*This recipe product is not available in foodhaus stores