Chicken Wings on the grill with honey & garlic sauce
|7 min||45 min|
- 20 foodhaus chicken wings
- 1 cup Chorio extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Epic Spice Chipotle Honey Rub
- 1 tsp Epic Spice Mediterranean Roasting Rub
- 1 tsp Maldon sea salt flakes
- 1 tsp Maldon perfectly crushed pepper
- For the honey garlic sauce:
- ⅔ cup Blossom honey
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Ardo diced ginger
- 2 tbsp Ardo diced garlic
- 1 tsp Toasted sesame oil
1. Add the ingredients for the sauce to a small pot.
2. Bring it to a boil over high heat then reduce the heat to medium-high and continue to boil for 7-10 minutes.
3. Set aside.
4. Heat the grill to medium-high heat.
5. In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, the Chipotle Honey Rub, the Mediterranean Roasting Rub, salt and pepper.
6. Place the chicken wings in a large bowl. Drizzle the olive oil spice mixture over the chicken wings and toss until they are evenly coated.
7. Place the chicken wings on the BBQ. Turn the wings over after 5 minutes. Repeat turning over the wings 2 more times. They will cook for 20-25 minutes total.
8. Serve chicken wings with the honey & garlic sauce.
SHOP THE RECIPE