1. Preheat the grill to 180°C, place an ovenproof dish in it and let it heat up.
2. Add the olive oil into the pan with the potatoes and stir. Close the lid of the grill and cook for 10 minutes. When the 10 minutes are up, open the lid and add the butter to the potatoes and season with salt. Continue roasting with the lid closed for another 15 minutes.
3. Remove the baking pan from the grill and preheat to 200°C.
4. Place a pan in the grill and let it heat up. Add olive oil to the pan and sauté the shallots until golden brown. Add the porcini mushrooms and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Add the wine and continue cooking until the alcohol has evaporated. Add the fresh cream and season with salt and pepper. Stir and cook for another 5 minutes until the ragu thickens and remove from the grill. Set aside.
5. Place the fillets on a plate and marinate them with the olive oil, salt and Epic Spice. Cook for 8-10 minutes or as preferred. Allow your fillets to rest for 5 minutes.
6. Add olive oil and salt to the asparagus and grill for 3-4 minutes.
7. Serve the fillets on the mushroom ragout and serve with the sautéed potatoes and green asparagus.
Kali Orexi !