Iberian spare ribs with Aioli sauce, served with 'super crunchy original fries'
|10 min||130 min|
- 1 package Iberico Spareribs
- 1 package Aviko Super Crunch Julienne Fries, to serve
- For the Aioli sauce:
- 2 tbsp Ardo garlic cubes
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp Reine de Dijon mustard
- 300ml Chorio extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice*
- ½ tsp Maldon sea salt flakes
- ½ tsp Maldon perfectly crushed pepper
- small pinch saffron strands*
1. Prepare the barbeque to low medium heat or for indirect grilling up to 110°C.
2. Place the spare ribs on the barbeque and close the lid.
3. Leave them to cook for 2 hours, turning regularly.
4. Meanwhile, make Aioli. In a small bowl pour 1 tbsp of boiling water over the saffron and set aside.
5. Put the garlic, egg yolks and mustard into a food processor or blender. Blitz into a paste and very slowly dribble in the olive oil to make a thick mayonnaise-style sauce. When everything has come together add the saffron water and lemon juice, then season with salt and pepper.
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
7. Serve the spareribs with Aviko Super Crunch Julienne fries and Aioli.
*This recipe item is not found in foodhaus shop
SHOP THE RECIPE