Vegan Sausages with Peanut sauce, served with grilled aubergine
|5 min||15 min|
- 4 Plant Based Moving Mountains® Hot Dog
- 1 package foodhaus Brioche Hot Dog Roll 2x90g
- For the Peanut Dressing:
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- ¼ – ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp Kikkoman soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Blossom honey
- 2 tbsp Ardo ginger
- 1 tbsp Ardo garlic
- 1 tbsp lime juice*
- 1 tsp cumin powder*
- To serve:
- 8 slices Ardo grilled aubergines
- lemon wedges*
- 1 Alion Rucola salad
1. Defrost plant based Moving Mountain Hot Dogs fully before cooking.
2. Make the dressing. Add all dressing ingredients to a blender and blend until combined. Start with ¼ cup of water and add more, one tablespoon at a time, to thin out if needed. Set aside.
3. Place hot dogs in simmering water for 10 mins.
4. Preheat the barbeque to medium-high and brush it with olive oil.
5. Grill the hot dogs for 3-4 minutes per side.
6. Make sure the hot dog is cooked thoroughly before eating.
7. Prepare the grilled aubergines according to package instructions.
8. Divide aubergines into 2 plates and top with the sausages.
9. Drizzle with peanut dressing and squeeze fresh lemon on top.
10. Place Vegan hot dogs in foodhaus brioche hot dog rolls and serve with fresh rucola leaves.
*This recipe item is not found in foodhaus shop
SHOP THE RECIPE