1. In a bowl, add the fresh cream, the two eggs, butter, salt, pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, parmesan and mix well with a whisk or fork. Add the walnuts, chestnuts and potatoes to the mixture
2. Mix lightly with your hands to coat all the potatoes with the mixture, while preheating the oven to 120°C
3. In a baking pan, place baking paper and begin to add the potatoes one by one in order, one touching the other.When all the bottom of the pan is covered, start adding the potatoes in the opposite order and continue until all the potatoes are covered.
4. On each bottom make sure to add chestnut and walnut.
5.Top with the remaining cream mixture left in the bowl and top with the cheese mixture.
6. Bake for 40-45 minutes at 170°C. Remove from the oven and serve.
*This product is not available in foodhaus