Iberico pork in red wine sauce
|10 min||20 min|
- 2 foodhaus Iberico French Rack cut
- 2 tbsp Chorio extra virgin olive oil
- Maldon sea salt flakes
- Maldon perfectly crushed pepper
- For the sauce
- 1 tbsp Lurpak unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup foodhaus onions in cubes
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour*
- 1/2 cup Santa Margherita Ca D'Archi red wine 750ml
- 1/2 cup chicken stock*
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Maldon sea salt flakes
- 1/2 tsp Maldon perfectly crushed pepper
- Το serve
- 1 package Alion cherry tomatoes 500g
- 1cup Ardo Bio Whole Beans
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Heat a frying pan and add olive oil.
3. Season Iberico with salt and pepper and sear for 3 minutes on each side.
4. Put the pork into an oven pan and roast for 20 minutes.
Make the sauce:
5. In the same pan melt the butter over medium heat and add the onions.
6. Fry for 3-5 minutes and whisk in the flour.
7. Allow it to cook for about 1-2 minutes, whisking constantly.
8. Slowly whisk in red wine and let evaporate for 2-3 minutes.
9. Add mustard and stir.
10. Add chicken stock and season with salt and pepper
11. Bring to a boil, whisking constantly.
12. Once the gravy thickens, remove it from the fire, cover it, and keep it warm.
13. Serve Iberico ribs with the sauce, roasted cherry tomatoes and green whole beans (cook by following the package instructions).
*This recipe item is not found in foodhaus shop
SHOP THE RECIPE