1. Preheat the oven to 200 C fan. Mix the spices with the flour in a bowl. Put the wings in a bowl and mix with the spices and flour. Shake the bowl until the flour is coated.
2. Lightly beat the eggs in a bowl and mix in the mustard.
3. In another bowl, mix the panko breadcrumbs with the olive oil.
4. Dip the wings first in the egg and then in the bread. Place them on a grill over a baking tray. Bake for 40 minutes until crispy and golden. Serve with the blue cheese dip.
5. To make the dip, smash blue cheese with a fork and mix in the mayo and sour cream
**This recipe item is not found in foodhaus shop