1. Ignite the charcoal in the Big Green Egg and heat, with the convEGGtor Basket to a temperature of 220°C.
2. Place the Carbon Steel Grill Wok in the convEGGtor Basket and close the lid of the EGG. Preheat the wok for a few minutes until it is nice and hot.
3. Pour the oil into the wok and add the breaded chicken fingers. Close the lid of the EGG and bake the chicken for 2-4minutes. Once the chicken has cooked, remove from the wok.
4. Remove oil from the wok and pour in the cracked egg. Stir for a few seconds until egg cooks and add the Ardo Hawaiian Rice Mix together with the soy sauce the coriander. Close the lid of the Egg and back for another 5-7 minutes.
5. Once cooked, remove the rice mixture from the Wok, place in a plate and add leeches and some of the juice of the lychees. Stir and serve ready for eating.
For the Bao Buns steam in the bamboo by following the instructions on the package.
Serve the Sweet & Sour chicken with Lychees and egg fried rice together with the Bao Buns on the side.
*This recipe item is not found in foodhaus shop