Mussels perfumed with parsley and garlic, served with crostini
|5 min||10 min|
- 800g foodhaus whole shell mussels
- 3 tbsp Chorio extra virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 1 tbsp Ardo diced garlic
- ¼ cup Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio white wine
- 1 tbsp Lurpak garlic butter
- Maldon sea salt flakes
- Maldon perfectly crushed pepper
- 4 foodhaus baguettes
1. Heat the olive oil in a wok or a large pot and add the onions. Cook for 2 minutes.
2. Add garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
3. Add the mussels and stir. Add wine, parsley and cook for 2-3 minutes until the mussels open.
4. Add butter and cook for 1-2 minutes more until butter melts.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve with freshly baked baguette slices.
Kali Orexi !
SHOP THE RECIPE