1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, in the air. Pour half the olive oil into a pan that can hold the potatoes in one layer. Put the potatoes in and pour over them with the remaining olive oil.
2. Add the cubed butter & season with salt and pepper, after add the thyme. Transfer to the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Turn them over and bake for another 30 minutes until they are crispy and golden.
3.Place the trout in a pan lined with non-stick paper. Stuff the belly of the fish with the parsley and lemon slices. Sprinkle the fish well with salt and pepper.
4. Cover the fish with non-stick paper. Transfer them to the oven (along with the potatoes) and bake for 15 minutes. Uncover the fish and bake for another 10 minutes.
5. While the fish is cooking, prepare the sauce. Smash the garlic but leave it whole. Put the butter with the garlic in a small saucepan, over medium-low heat, stirring constantly with a spatula, until the butter turns golden. Remove from the heat and remove the garlic. Add the lemon juice and chopped parsley to the butter.
6. We serve the fish, filleted with the sauce and the crispy potatoes.
* This recipe item is not found in foohaus shop