Salmon whole fillet perfumed with orange, soya & honey Served with potato-mustard purée
|10 min||40 min|
- 1 Salmon fillet whole, defrost
- ½ tsp Maldon sea salt flakes
- ½ tsp Maldon perfectly crushed pepper
- For the potato purée:
- 750gr foodhaus Parisian potatoes
- 200ml Arla whipping cream
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Maldon sea salt flakes
- For the glaze:
- ½ cup Kampos Chiou orange juice
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Thyme honey
1. To make the orange and soya glaze, place the orange juice, soya and honey in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 240°C.
3. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
4. Place salmon, skin-side down, on the tray.
5. Season with salt and pepper and brush with orange glaze.
6. Roast the salmon, brushing every 10 minutes with the orange glaze, for 30 minutes or until golden.
7. To make the potato purée, place the potato in a medium saucepan of cold, salted water over high heat. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and return to the pan. Add the cream, Dijon Mustard, salt and mash until smooth.
8. Serve the salmon with the potato mustard purée and remaining glaze.
SHOP THE RECIPE