Seared Scallops with Pesto sauce
|5 min||10 min|
- 12 foodhaus scallops
- 2 tbsp Chorio extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Lurpak unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp Agnesi pesto
- 3 tbsp Arla whipping cream
- ½ tsp Maldon sea salt flakes
- ½ tsp Maldon perfectly crushed pepper
1. Pour olive oil into a sauté pan and warm over high heat.
2. Add the scallops and sear them until golden, about 1-2 minutes per side.
3. They should still be a little jiggly in the middle, as they will continue to cook off the heat. Set aside and keep warm.
4. In a small pan add butter, melt it at medium heat, add pesto, stir for 20 seconds, add the whipping cream and bring it to boil. Then reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
5. Remove from fire and place sauce in a shallow dish.
6. Serve the scallops with the pesto sauce, season with salt and pepper.
7. Serve immediately.
SHOP THE RECIPE