Soy sauce, orange salmon fillets with vegetable noodles
|5 min||30 min|
- 1 package Ardo wok mix vegetables
- 1/2 package Ardo edamame beans
- 1 package Egg noodles
- 1 tsp Kikkoman toasted sesame oil
- 1 package Norwegian salmon pieces with skin, defrosted
- 2 medium garlic cloves, crushed*
- 1/2 bottle Kikkoman less salt soy sauce
- 2 medium oranges (juice of one orange and the other slices used for decoration)*
- 2 tbsp Kikkoman Teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp Ardo diced ginger
- 3 tbsp Blossom honey
1. Turn fan oven on to 180 degrees.
2. In a small bowl add the soy sauce, 1 garlic clove crushed, teriyaki sauce, orange juice of one orange, honey, 1 tablespoon ginger (the rest you will use when sautéing the vegetables) and stir well
3. In a medium oven dish or medium tin add some grease proof paper and add the defrosted salmon pieces. Pour the sauce over the salmon and close the greaseproof paper like a parcel
4. Add in the oven for 15 min or until the salmon has cooked through in the middle.
5. In a small saucepan add water and bring to the boil and add in the egg noodles for 3-4 minutes and remove into a bowl
6. In a large wok add the sesame oil and sauté the wok vegetables and edamame beans with the remaining fresh garlic , diced ginger and soy sauce. Cook until vegetables have defrosted and then add in the noodles.
7. Stir well until everything is combined
8. Remove the salmon from the oven
9. Add the noodle and vegetable mixture onto a large serving plate or small individual plate and serve the salmon fillets on top of the noodles. Drizzle some of the sauce that is in the tin form the salmon and enjoy!
*This recipe item is not found in foodhaus shop