Quesadilla with minced beef meat & aromas
|5 min||20 min|
- For the Beef minced meat:
- 500g foodhaus Black Angus minced meat, defrosted
- 2 tbsp Chorio extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup foodhaus onions diced
- 2 tbsp Ardo diced garlic
- 1 tbsp Ciao tomato paste
- ½ cup Pelargos chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Epic Spice Rotisserie Chicken rub
- ½ tsp Maldon sea salt flakes
- ½ tsp Maldon perfectly crushed pepper
- For the Tortillas:
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil*
- 4 Delisun tortillas
- 2 packages Arla Mozzarella shredded
- lime wedges, to serve*
1. In a pan heat olive oil and add the onion cubes. Fry for 2 minutes.
2. Add the minced beef and cook for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add tomato paste and stir.
4. Add chopped tomatoes, stir and fry for 2-3 minutes.
5. Season with the Epic Spice spicy Caribbean chicken rub and salt.
6. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until beef is cooked through. Remove from fire and set aside.
7. Brush with oil on a large pan.
8. Place one Tortilla in the pan.
9. Spread the shredded Mozzarella over half of the tortilla.
10. Top with cooked minced beef.
11. Fold the other side over and cook for 2-3 minutes per side.
12. Repeat with the rest of the tortillas, cheese and beef.
12. Slice Quesadillas into halves and serve with lime wedges.
*This recipe item is not found in foodhaus shop
SHOP THE RECIPE