Spicy prawn noodles
|5 min||20 min|
- 400g Chinese yellow noodles (egg noodles)
- 250g foodhaus shrimps cooked & peeled tail on 31/40
- 150g Ardo broccoli, cut in long pieces
- 1 tbsp Ardo red chilli diced
- 2 spring onions finely sliced*
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped*
- 2 tbsp Ardo ginger finely chopped
- 2-3 tbsp KIKKOMAN soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil*
- 1 tbsp Toasted sesame oil
1. Cook the egg noodles in salted boiling water until soft. Drain and run under cold water and let them dry out in a colander.
2. Let the prawns and broccoli defrost for at least 30 minutes at room temperature.
3. In a wok or large pan, heat the vegetable oil, then add the garlic, spring onions, ginger, chilli, prawns and broccoli. Stir fry for 2 minutes while the prawns become less translucent, and then add the noodles.
4. Make sure to thoroughly mix all the noodles with the other ingredients, then add the soy sauce and sesame oil, and continue to stir fry for another minute.
*This recipe item is not found in foodhaus shop