Vegan chickpea and spinach curry
|10 min||30 min|
- 3 cups Ardo chickpeas
- 2 squares Ardo bio spinach
- 2 tbs Chorio extra virgin olive oil
- 400g Pelargos Classic chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbs foodhaus onion cubes
- 1 tbs Ardo diced garlic
- 1 tbs Ardo diced ginger
- 2 tbs curry powder*
- Maldon sea salt
- Maldon pepper
- 1 cup water
- 3 wholewheat wraps to serve
- 1 foodhaus Uruguayan Parboiled Rice cooked according to package instructions for serving
Lightly fry the onion until soft. Add the ginger and the garlic for 1-2 minutes followed by the chickpeas, the water, the canned tomatoes and the curry powder. Season well and let them boil for 15 minutes. Add the spinach until soft for another 8-10 minutes.
In the meantime, cut the pittas in triangles and place in the oven for 10minutes until crispy.
Serve the chickpea curry with rice and the pittas.
*This recipe item is not found in foodhaus shop