Pesto spaghetti with mussels
|5 min||35 min|
- 800g foodhaus New Zealand whole shell mussels
- 400g Agnesi spaghetti
- 3 tbsp Chorio extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp foodhaus onion cubes
- 1 tsp Ardo diced garlic
- 4 tbsp Agnesi pesto sauce
- Maldon sea salt flakes
- Maldon perfectly crushed pepper
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt and cook the spaghetti for 1 minute less than the recommended cooking time on the package.
2. Save 1 cup of the pasta water.
3. Heat the olive oil in a wok and add the onions. Cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Add the mussels, cover with the lid and cook for 2-3 minutes until the mussels open.
6. Αdd the cooked spaghetti to the opened mussels.
7. Add the pesto sauce to the 1 cup of pasta water and stir.
8. Heat for 1-2 minutes.
9. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
10. Serve immediately.
SHOP THE RECIPE