Stir-fried beef served with basmati rice, asparagus, carrots & cucumber
|5 min||20 min|
- 1 Irish Black Angus Fillet Steak Grass Fed
- 1 tbsp cornflour*
- 2 tbsp Kikkoman sesame oil
- 2 tbsp foodhaus onion cubes
- 1 tbsp Ardo garlic cubes
- 1 tsp Ardo ginger cubes
- 5 tbsp Kikkoman soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Kikkoman Teriyaki sauce
- 2 tsp sugar*
- 2 cups basmati rice, cooked
- ½ cup Ardo garden peas, cooked
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, toasted*
- 6 Ardo asparagus green, cooked
- ¼ cup sliced carrots, cooked
- 1 Alion cucumber, sliced
- 1 spring onion, sliced*
1. Cut the steak into 1 inch cubes and toss with the cornflour.
2. Heat the sesame oil in a large frying pan or wok over very high heat then add the steak cubes, frying for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown on the outside. Remove and transfer to a plate.
3. Add the onion to the pan and fry for 4-5 minutes or until beginning to soften. Stir through the garlic and ginger and cook for a further minute.
4. Return the beef to the pan, add rice and peas and stir through the soy sauce and teriyaki sauce.
5. Mix well to combine.
6. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and mix.
7. Serve the stir-fry in deep bowls with asparagus, carrots and cucumber, and top with fresh greens and spring onion slices.
*This recipe item is not found in foodhaus shop
SHOP THE RECIPE