Easy chicken and quinoa salad
|5 min||10 min|
- 1 package foodhaus frozen precooked quinoa
- 1 package foodhaus chicken strips
- 1 package Alion salad mixed leaves
- 1 package Alion cucumbers
- 1 package Alion cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp Chorio Olive oil
- 1/3 cup TOP honey, balsamic dressing
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Maldon sea salt
- 1 tsp Maldon pepper
Defrost the quinoa and chicken.
In a medium nonstick pan add a little bit of olive oil and sauté the chicken strips for 5 minutes.
You can heat the quinoa a bit in a pan but you could also add it in the salad cold as its already cooked!
Take a big bowl or plate and add the salad mixture, cucumber and tomatoes. In addition, add the chicken, quinoa, salt, pepper, lemon juice, olive oil, balsamic mustard dressing and mix well!
Add the salad in portions and enjoy!