Honey, soy sauce, garlic prawns with broccoli and basmati rice
|10 min||10 min|
- 1/2 package Black Tiger Shrimps peeled
- 2-3 tbsp Chorio Olive oil
- Maldon sea salt
- Maldon pepper
- For the marinade:
- 2 tbsp Ardo diced garlic
- 1 tbsp Ardo diced ginger
- 1/3 cup Symbeeosis honey
- juice of half a fresh orange
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp corn flour in 1 tbsp of water to dissolve and poor in remaining marinade*
- 1 package Ardo Bio broccoli florets
- 1 package foodhaus Basmati rice
• Place the shrimp in a resealable bag or medium bowl.
• Make the marinade: In a small bowl or liquid measuring cup, mix together the garlic, ginger, honey, teriyaki sauce , orange juice and soy sauce.
• Pour half of the marinade on the shrimp, massaging through the bag or stirring to coat. Reserve the remaining marinade. Marinate the shrimp in the fridge for 15 minutes.
• In a medium pan or wok heat the olive oil over medium heat. Put the prawns from the bag in the pan and the sauce and cook for about 2 minutes ,then flip. Pour in the reserved marinade and continue cooking until the prawns are ready. Remove the prawns from the pan and continue cooking the marinade until reduced and thickened, about 5 minutes.
• Serve the prawns over cooked rice with steamed broccoli. Plate your food and add the sauce over your prawns !
*This recipe item is not found in foodhaus shop