Chicken Milanese Primavera
|10 min||15 min|
- For the Milanese
- 4 foodhaus chicken breasts, defrosted
- ½ cup flour*
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ½ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp Castelli Parmesan Reggiano Grated
- 1 cup vegetable oil*
- For serving
- 2 foodhaus brioche hot dog roll
- ½ cup Alion rucola
- 1 tomato, slices
- 1 Alion cocktail cucumber, sliced
- 2 tbsp Develey mayonnaise
1. Cut the fillets in half, lengthwise, and open them up.
2. Put the flour in a plate, then put the egg in another plate. Dip the chicken in the flour to coat, then into the egg.
3. Mix together the breadcrumbs and Parmesan in a third plate, and toss the chicken in the mixture to thoroughly coat in the crumbs.
4. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat and cook the chicken fillets two at a time for 2-3 mins each side until golden. Once cooked place on kitchen paper to drain.
5. Toast the brioche and brush with mayonnaise. Top with rucola, tomato slices, chicken fillets, mayonnaise and cucumber slices. Serve immediately.
*This recipe item is not found in foodhaus shop
SHOP THE RECIPE