Crispy chicken with orange sauce, green beans and peppers
|10 min||20 min|
- For the chicken:
- 800 gr foodhaus chicken breast (cut in cubes)
- 1½ tbsp Maldon sea salt
- ½ tbsp Maldon pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic powder*
- 1½ tbsp La Chinata sweet paprika
- 30 gr corn flour*
- 1 tbsp baking powder*
- Place them all in a bag and shake them well until all the cubes are covered with the ingredients
- For the sauce:
- 1 tbsp Chorio Olive oil
- 3 tbsp Ardo diced garlic
- 1 tbsp Ardo diced ginger
- ½ tbsp chili flakes*
- 250 ml Kampos Chios orange juice
- 30 ml KIKKOMAN soy sauce with less salt
- 2 tbsp Blossom honey
- 10 gr corn flour diluted in 40-50 ml water*
- 200 gr Ardo Beans (boiled)
- 200 gr Ardo chopped mixed peppers
Spray the pan with olive oil and once it is well heated, fry the chicken in two batches if necessary.
Take it out and then spray again with a little olive oil and add the garlic, ginger and chili flakes. Stir for a minute.
Add the orange juice, soy sauce and honey. Let it get hot enough and bubble. Add the corn flour dissolved in the water, stir to thicken and add the chicken, boiled beans and peppers. Mix for a minute and they are ready!
Serve with rice or noodles!
*This recipe item is not found in foodhaus shop