22. Each user selects the products that interest him/her from all the products available through
the Foodhaus e-shop. The choice of products in each case is the decision of each user. The
sending of any proof of registration of the order does not in any case constitute acceptance
of the order, which is in any case subject to availability and stocks.
23. During the selection of products, the estimated total value of each product will be displayed
depending on the desired quantity and the total number of selected products.
24. In order for an order to be accepted and executed, the minimum estimated total value of the
selected products must be at least 15€. The above minimum estimated total value (15,00 €)
is calculated after deducting any discounts in the form of gift vouchers, offers in the context
of promotions (promo codes), as well as any other discount, indicatively and not limited to
gift cards / vouchers / redemption of Foodhaus loyalty program points, etc.
25. When selecting products, no minimum size per item is provided, either in terms of weight,
quantity or value, but Foodhaus may have set a maximum possible volume per item in
certain product categories, which will be communicated to users through the eshop.
26. Given that some products are sold by weight and that the final weight may deviate from the
quantity ordered by approximately 10%, the user accepts this deviation as reasonable and in
accordance with normal and common practice. Therefore, the final billing price for these
products will be based on their final weight at the time of order execution and in accordance
with the unit price at the time of order submission.
27. In the event that some of the ordered products are not available on the day of execution of
the online order, Foodhaus will inform the customer by telephone, who must decide either
to replace them with other corresponding products or the partial execution of the order or
the withdrawal of the order as mentioned below. Foodhaus does not assume any liability
towards the customer by not acceptance and non-execution in whole or in part of the order.
In any case, the user acknowledges and accepts the execution of the order as it is finally
formed based on availability. In the event tha communication with the customer is not
possible, Foodhaus will proceed to partial execution of the order.
28. Before completing the order, the user will indicate the date and time of delivery of the order
based on the options given by the system. The data must be true complete and accurate.
Foodhaus shall not be liable for non-delivery of an order in the event that a real address is
not declared or in the event that there is no building at the address declared or the person
designated as the recipient of the order does not exist at that address.
29. The total estimated amount of the order, including any discounts, packaging costs and
transport costs, will be bound with the entry of the order. The User will receive an e-mail
with the details of the order and the estimated amount in the e-mail he/she has registered.
The User expressly acknowledges and accepts that this estimated amount may not be the
final billing amount as the order may include products with variable weight and/or some
products may not be available at the time of order execution.
30. The final billing and payment of the products will be made upon completion of the collection
process of the products of the order by the competent personnel of the Foodhaus store that
has accepted the order, according to the payment methods described in the section
PAYMENT OF ORDER below
31. It is clarified that if the final cost of the order is lower than the initial commitment amount
then the difference will be automatically released/refunded to the customer's account. The
time of release/ refund of the said amount depends on the bank of each customer. However,
in case the final cost of the order exceeds the initial commitment amount (assuming the
customer's consent by telephone) then there is the possibility of additional billing of the
customer without any additional transaction with the maximum amount of additional billing
not exceeding 15% of the initial order cost. Payment is made online using a credit or debit