No meat balls’ farfalle in Napolitana sauce
|10 min||45 min|
- 1 package Moving Mountains Plant-Based No-Meat balls, defrost
- ¼ (125g) package Agnesi Farfalle
- 1 tbsp Chorio extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp foodhaus onions, cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp Ardo diced garlic
- ½ tsp oregano*
- 1 tsp Pelargos Passata
- 1 cup Pelargos Psilokommenes tomatoes
- ½ tsp Maldon sea salt flakes
- ½ tsp Maldon perfectly crushed pepper
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve
1. Boil the farfalle according to package instructions.
2. Drain and keep warm.
3. In a large, deep saucepan over medium heat add olive oil.
4. Add onions and cook, stirring for 3 minutes or until transparent.
5. Add passata and stir.
6. Add plant-based no-meatballs and tomatoes. Stir and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer uncovered, stirring for 30-40 minutes or until sauce has thickened
7. Remove from fire, add farfalle and mix to combine.
8. Season with salt and pepper, garnish with basil leaves and serve.
*This recipe item is not found in foodhaus shop
SHOP THE RECIPE