1. In a pot, add the olive oil and sauté the onion until it turns golden. Then add the lobster shell and cook for 2 minutes. Add the vegetables and stir.
2.Continue cooking over high heat and add the water and saffron.
3.Bake for 30 minutes and drain.
1. On a high heat, place a large pot of water halfway up and add salt. When the water boils, put the lobsters in and cook for 7 minutes, then remove the lobsters and put them in a jar with water and ice cubes to stop them cooking and cool quickly.
2. Keep the water to prepare the broth.
3. Cut one lobster vertically in half, remove the meat from the claws and set aside. Clean the other lobster completely and keep the shells to prepare the broth.
4.In an open deep pan, put the olive oil and add the onion and garlic, cook over medium heat and stir until golden.
5.Then add the rice and let it fry for two minutes, add the wine and let it boil until the alcohol evaporates.
6. Continue adding the broth slowly in 3 doses. When you add it for the second time, add the lobster which you have cleaned and cut into pieces and mix. It's important to stir at regular intervals to prevent the rice from sticking.
7. Meanwhile, in another pan, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and fry the lobster for 2-3 minutes. Also, add 1 teaspoon of unsalted butter and set aside.
8. Finally, add the third dose of broth and when the rice has absorbed the liquid, add the butter, pecorino, mascarpone, basil and mix well.