Marinated Iberico pork chops with twisters and vegetables
|10 min||45 min|
- 2 packs Iberico pork steaks 2 x 150g
- 2 tbsp Chorio Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Epic Spice Rotisserie Chicken Rub
- Ingredients for Ardo Country grill vegetables:
- 400g Ardo Country Grill vegetables
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil*
- ½ tsp Maldon sea salt flakes
- ¼ tsp Maldon crushed pepper
- Ingredients for the Potato Twisters:
- 300g Twisters potatoes
- 1 tbsp Chorio Extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat the grill to 170°C. Place vegetables, sunflower oil and salt and pepper in a cooking tray. Cook for 15 minutes and every 3-4 minutes open and stir the vegetables. Once cooked, set aside.
2. Place the potatoes in a pan and drizzle with the olive oil. Cook at 200°C for 16- 20 minutes in the oven.
3. Preheat the grill to 200°C. Place the pork chops in a bowl and marinate them with the olive oil and Epic Spice Rotisserie Chicken Rub. Roast for 10-15 minutes depending on how rare you want them to be cooked.
4. Serve the pork chops with the vegetables and potatoes.
*This recipe product is not available in foodhaus stores