1. Cut the duck fillets from the fat side in diagonal vertical lines and marinate the duck with the Epic Spice, orange zest, olive oil, honey and salt and pepper
2. Stir, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate the fillets for an hour.
3. Place the duck fillets fat-side down in a non-stick pan and over a low heat, sear for 3-4 minutes, turn with tongs on the other side of the duck and cook for 1-2 minutes
4. Then, bake in a preheated oven for 7 minutes at 180°C.
Couscous or Bulgur:
1. In a saucepan, add the juice and water until it boils. Put the couscous, salt, pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg in a baking pan.
2. Add the juice and water to the baking pan and stir.
3.Leave for 30 minutes until the couscous has absorbed all the liquid and is cooked.
1. Boil the vegetables in salted hot water for 2 minutes, sauté in the pan with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
1. Put the maple syrup in a pan with the balsamic vinegar, season with salt and pepper and cook on a medium heat until caramelized. Add the fresh cream and cook for 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens. Turn off the heat, add in the butter and stir until it melts.
*This product is not available at Foodhaus Shop