Vegan chicken strips salad
|5 min||10 min|
- 1 pack Mighty Kitchen Chick*n Strips
- 4-5 Ardo Grilled Peppers
- 1 cup foodhaus quinoa
- 1 Alion cucumber cut in small cubes
- 10 Alion cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 red onion cut in small pieces*
- 1 tsp Epic Souvlaki seasoning
- 2 tbsp Chorio olive oil
- For the dressing:
- 3 tbsp Chorio olive oil
- 2 tbsp TOP apple cider vinegar
- Maldon sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Epic Souvlaki seasoning
Heat one tablespoon of olive oil and add the chick*n strips along with one teaspoon of souvlaki seasoning. Cook over medium-high heat for approximately 3 minutes on each side.
Remove the chick*n from the pan and add 4-5 grilled peppers, cooking until soft and tender. Cook the quinoa according to the instructions and assemble the bowl with all the vegetables, grilled peppers cut in small pieces, quinoa and chick*n strips.
In a small bowl mix the dressing ingredients and drizzle over the bowl.
*This recipe item is not found in foodhaus shop