Noodles with Shrimps and broccoli - Asia
|5 min||10 min|
- 2 tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp foodhaus onion cubes
- 2 tbsp Ardo garlic diced
- 12 Vannamei raw shrimps headless
- 1 cup foodhaus mixed vegetables
- 1 cup Ardo broccoli
- ½ package Quick cooking noodles 500g
- For the Sauce
- 1 tbsp Ardo ginger diced
- 2 tbsp Blossom honey
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds*
- ½ cup Soy sauce
- For serving
- Fresh cilantro*
- Chili flakes*
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of sesame oil in a large wok or pan over medium-high heat.
2. Add shrimps and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until shrimps are cooked. Remove shrimps from the pan and set aside.
3. Add the onions to the pan and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, in a large pot with salted boiling water, cook the noodles according to package directions.
6. Drain and set aside.
7. In the same wok add the mixed vegetables and broccoli florets.
8. Cook for a few minutes until vegetables are tender.
9. Return shrimps and noodles to the wok.
10. Add ginger, soy sauce, honey and sesame seeds. Mix and toss to combine.
11. Cook for 3-4 minutes until the sauce thickens.
12. Serve with fresh cilantro and chili flakes.
*This recipe item is not found in foodhaus shop
SHOP THE RECIPE