1.In a deep pot, add the olive oil and over medium-high heat, sauté the onion and garlic until they soften and turn golden brown.
2. Then add the clams, salt, pepper add the Epic seasoning. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add the wine, cover the pot with the lid and continue cooking for another 2-3 minutes.
4. At the same time, in a saucepan, add water to cook the linguine according to the cooking instructions on the package.
5. Once the clams are cooked, with a slotted spoon, remove them from the pot and set them aside until the pasta is cooked. Keep the pot with the sauce in it and also keep ½ cup of water from the linguini.
6. Drain the pasta, add it to the pot where you cooked the clams and cook until it boils. Add the clams, 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil and the water that you held back from the pasta.
7. Remove the pot from the heat, add the parsley, stir well and serve.